Dita’s celebrated flight series soars to new heights with Flight-Seven, a confident “navigator” that blends the spirit of a classic aviator with the masculine shape of a traditional square lens. Flight-Seven began as a tribute to the supersonic military aircraft of the 1970s. These jets combined aerodynamic grace with revolutionary technology to reach speeds in excess of Mach 3; the fighter pilots who commanded these jets became international icons for their daring and courageous attitude, as well as for the classic aviator’s style that followed them onto the tarmac. These heroic aspirations have been sculpted into an elegant, lightweight frame composed of Japanese beta-titanium for unparalleled strength and flexibility; oversized acetate temple tips accentuate Flight-Seven’s remarkably thin frame while adding a new dimension of comfort and style. Carefully considered details, like Dita’s signature diamond-pressed titanium finish, ensure the perfect balance of visionary design and unparalleled quality.
- TITANIUM FRONT FRAME, BRIDGE PIECE AND BROW BAR WITH DIAMOND PRESSED DETAIL
- BETA-TITANIUM TEMPLES WITH DIAMOND PRESSED DETAIL
- CUSTOM TITANIUM NOSE PADS WITH DIAMOND PRESSED DETAIL
- CR39 100% UVA AND UVB PROTECTED LENSES
- JAPANESE ACETATE TEMPLE TIPS
- CR39 100% UVA AND UVB PROTECTED LENSES WITH ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING